Bryan McKnight is a fictional character from the animated series, W.I.T.C.H.. Bryan is an animated-only character that appears in the 12th episode, The Princess Revealed. In the episode, he is introduced as Elyon's new boyfriend. In the episode he brought her to the amusement park for their date. He ended their relationship due to her friends constant presence making him feel uneasy.
Bryan is an averaged height boy taller than Elyon, around the same height as Irma, Will, Hay Lin and Taranee, but shorter than Cornelia and Caleb. He has light golden orange-red hair, and Turquoise-green eyes. He wears a yellow and green jacket, brown pants and brown shoes. Cornelia describes him as the antithesis of Elyon's ideal boy in terms of appearance.
Bryan is a seemingly suspicious looking boy, very shifty, alert and always on the look out. He is a very nice person and likes dogs. He seems to find it difficult to accept the girls, as they were tailing him and Elyon throughout their date, but only because they suspected him to be a Beast sent by Phobos. Unfortunately this lead to him thinking that they were too possessive towards Elyon and that they didn't like him for hanging out with her, thus causing him to break-up with Elyon. This event deepend the rift between Elyon and the Guardians.
- Bryan's Last name is revealed to be McKnight an Irish or Scottish (Ulster-Scots) name, implying that he is of Scottish/Irish/Celtic ancestry, it also explains why he has Red hair and green eyes (a common trait among Irish and Scottish people).
- Coincidentally he shares the same name with famous American singer-songwriter, arranger, producer, and R&B musician, Brian McKnight.
- Bryan first actual appeared was in Episode 4 "Happy Birthday, Will". He is seen walking his dog.
- His appearance in episode 4 is different compared to that in "Princess revealed".
- Bryan's Shiftiness and constant alertness was due to the incident in episode 4, when he saw a silhouette figure of Cedric while he was walking his dog. This incident terrified Bryan and made him a little paranoid. However, he still managed to control his feeling and eventually forget the incident enough to even have a relationship with Elyon and even interact with Cedric (in human form).
- Despite being Elyon's boyfriend for the shortest period of time compared to her previous boyfriends, he was her most favorite. She was very emotionally grief-stricken and upset when he broke up with her. She was also upset at her friends who were mostly responsible for their break-up as they made Bryan feel uneasy.
- Their Break-up apparently played a key role in making Elyon trust Cedric even more, as she was very emotionally vulnerable at the time.