- This is W.I.T.C.H.ipedia's article on the group of Guardians known as W.I.T.C.H. For other uses, see W.I.T.C.H. (disambiguation).
W.I.T.C.H. is a fictional group and the central characters in the Comic Books and TV series of the same name. The group consists of five teenage girls who were chosen by the Oracle to become the new Guardians of Kandrakar, which means they protect Kandrakar from people and creatures who wish to cause harm to it. For this purpose, they have been given powers over the five elements; Energy, Water, Fire, Earth and Air. The Guardians' names are: Will, Irma, Taranee, Cornelia and Hay Lin, whose initials form the title acronym W.I.T.C.H.
- Will Vandom – Leader of W.I.T.C.H. and keeper of the Heart. She has the ability to teleport people wherever she wants and can sense strange phenomena. She can shoot and manipulate large forms of pure electrical-combined-with pure life energy (Quintessence, also called Aether) and change her appearance at will. She can also create Astral Drops as well. However her Astral Drop can't remember anything.
- Irma Lair – The Guardian of Water. Her powers include intuition and manipulating water to do her bidding. She has also been known to exhibit light mind control. Her latest hydrokinetic ability allows her to see visions in the water (Hydromancy).
- Taranee Cook – Guardian of Fire. Her powers include controlling fire at her will, producing heat waves, reading minds and being able to communicate with people telepathically.
- Cornelia Hale – Guardian of Earth. She can manipulate earth, rocks, metal, and wood and speak with the Earth, make plants and flowers grow big and tall. She can move objects with her mind, and can sometimes experience prophetic visions from the earth.
- Hay Lin – Hay Lin is the Guardian of Air. Her powers include the control over air, the ability to fly and being able to recall the past by the use of sound. She can also touch an object and get a complete history of where it's been, and the atmosphere it came from. Hay Lin also has the powers of empathic premonition, and in the show, she can become invisible.
- Sixtar – The merger of all the five Guardians and members of W.I.T.C.H. and a Quinto-Guardian. She has all of the powers and abilities over all five elements and their various aspects and forms: Water, Fire, Earth, Air and Quintessence and the individual powers of all the Guardians. (Only in a parallel timeline)
- Orube/Rebecca Ruldoph briefly served as Taranee's replacement, although she was given no elemental powers. She left after the 3rd arc was ended, but continued living in Heatherfield and is one of the group's most reliable allies.
- New Element she was created as a symbol of the girls friendship, and turned into stone to imprison the Dark Mother.
|W.I.T.C.H.||Will Vandom · Irma Lair · Taranee Cook · Cornelia Hale · Hay Lin · Orube|
|C.H.Y.K.N.||Cassidy · Halinor · Yan Lin · Kadma · Nerissa|
|Guardian elements||Quintessence · Water · Fire · Earth · Air|
|Items||Heart of Kandrakar · Aurameres|
|Background||Xin Jing · Four Dragons · Nymphs · Oracle · Kandrakar|